Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Question about the AG Doll Hospital

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Barbara the AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hey everyone, my friend was wondering the American Girl Doll Hospital did new head, body, and limb replacements for Limited Edition dolls. I checked in the magazine and all it said was that they treated "18-inch American Girl and Bitty Baby dolls", and I wasn't sure what to tell her since I didn't know if that counted Limited Edition AG dolls or not. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, they do. I just got my Lindsey back from a trip for a new head last week. She looks FANTASTIC, and the little gown and bracelet are too cute for words.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Barbara the AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2005
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for telling me, I'm sure she'll be very glad to know. And yes, the hospital gown and bracelet are very cute. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •